Monday, October 13, 2008

Meme

I have been tagged by Lori to do a Meme. I'm supposed to tell you 6 random or weird things about me. Here goes:

1. I have moved over 20 times in my life. I've actually lost count. It's probably closer to 30!

2. I have lived in 5 different states...See Above

3. I have pictures of the inside and back of my eyeball. My parents have the polaroids somewhere at their house to prove it. Those polaroids won me a ribbon in the science fair in junior high.

4. I'm pretty sure that I have OCD, but I've never been diagnosed. I'm able to keep most of it internal. I repeat random sayings or (usually rhymes) in my head most of the day. I love things that rhyme! I even repeat them when I fall asleep at night. I also lock and relock doors several times before leaving my house. You don't even want to know how many times I check the gate at the top of our stairs before going to bed! I will actually leave my house in the car, and turn around to come back again-unlock the door, go back into the house and check to make sure things are unplugged, and relock the door. This happens at least 3 times a week!

5. I have an extremely high tolerance for alcohol. I'm usually one of the last ones standing. I think most of my college friends would agree to this.

6. Both of my girls were born at 34 weeks premature only one gestational day apart. Rylan was born on the 29th and Avery on the 30th. 34 weeks must be my magic number! When I delivered Avery, my blood pressure was 210/110. Normal blood pressure is 120/80! I can definitely say that both of my children and myself, for that matter, are miracles.

No comments: